A Letter From The Bentonville Booster Club
As Bentonville Athletics and the Bentonville Athletic Booster Club prepare for the upcoming school years, we would like to provide you with information about sponsoring our student athletes. The Bentonville Athletic Department and Booster Club supports over 1,800 athletes in our school district. This support encompasses both high schools (Bentonville High School and Bentonville West High School) and all three junior highs (Fulbright, Lincoln, and Washington). We have multiple options to purchase packages or al carte items to meet your needs.
- All sports passes – These passes allow you into all regular home season high school games (BHS or BWHS) plus all Junior high games (FBJH, WJH, LJH)
- Gold seats – At BHS these seats are located to the north of the reserved section on the 40-yard line and at BWHS these seats are located towards the bottom of the reserved seating section. These seats will act as your admission fee into all regular home football season games.
- Reserved seating – At BHS and BWHS, these seats (with backs) are located on the 50-yard line. These seats will act as your admission fee into all regular home football season games.
- Combo package – Our combo package allows entrance into both BHS & BHWS regular home football season games. These packages are great for businesses or for fans who enjoy watching our Bentonville athletes complete. Included in the combo packages are also all sports passes which will also allow you entrance into all BHS & BWHS (plus Junior High) home games.
- Media packages – We have several different packages that are great for businesses to market on the field/basketball court or on the video board.
The Bentonville Athletic Booster Club also works in a special way to support our student athletes. Some of the many things we provide include scholarships, grants, and volunteer hours. Student Athletes take advantage of our scholarship program every year as we award funds to apply towards a college education. All senior athletes are eligible to apply for a Booster scholarship, but a minimum of a $35 membership is required.
Starting this year, we’re excited to announce that for every $35 membership that is purchased, a $10 donation from the Booster Club will be given to the team that you support. Though the school district utilizes the grant program to assist with facility and equipment needs that benefit all athletic programs, this additional donation could help with team needs. Finally, we volunteer time to special events and concession stands at activities. We are very proud of our endless support for all the athletic programs in the Bentonville Public School District.
There will be several opportunities this year to pick up your membership packages. We will have tables set up during the below dates and times:
Friday August 16th
BHS Tiger Pride @ the BHS football stadium
3:30pm - 8:00pm
Saturday August 17th
BWHS Wolverine Pride @ BWHS football stadium
11:00am - 5:00pm
Tiger or Combo memberships may also be picked up during the first two home games and should be picked up no later than 6:45pm.
- Saturday August 31st (vs Midwest City)
- Friday September 6th (vs Conway)
Wolverine or Combo memberships may also be picked up during the first two home games:
- Tuesday August 20th (vs Northside) - Benefit game
- Friday August 30th (vs Conway)
*Please note that all sports passes nor reserved seat passes are valid during benefit games.
Thank you in advance for your help and your contribution,
Bentonville Athletic Booster Club
Athletic DirectorBentonville Public Schools